From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:22:09 -0800
Good Morning to All

Hope all is well with everyone and that all your babys are healthy and
dooking away :-) Happy Holidays to All!!!

I want to Thank All of you that e-mailed me information regarding
bedding and the pros and cons for the ferret nation cage and also for
those who answered me on the Ferret Mailing list. I so much appreciate
all the info and will be ordering my bedding today. There is no other
group of people like the Ferret Community you guys and gals are the
BEST of the BEST and I am so honored to be part of this community!!!
Thank You All again :-)

Dawn

Dawn and THE TERRIBLE TWO'S GANG, Monster and BoogyMan, and now joining
the Terrible Two's Gang is Shiloh, Lilly Rose,Shoshanna, and not a
ferret but an American Eskimo Doggy Teddy my newest addition to our zoo
and waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge, Tazzy, Joey, Dru,Trouble, and
Rosy,and it's with sadness that I have to add on Little T with my Band
of Angels. He passed on to the Bridge in June. You are all very much
missed and are always on my mind my Little Angels