From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:44:09 -0600
Hello, all! I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the
wonderful advice about my Shorty, with the IBD. He is hanging in
there, the poo is much better now.

On another note, a ferret friend of mine sent me this link, to some
very cool photos of domestic and black footed ferrets, and I thought
I'd share with you!

POST:

I was just surfing through the on-line photo catalog at this company's
website (Corbis Corp) and found a number of really awesome domestic
ferret AND black-footed ferret pics, including a few photos of newborn
black-footed ferrets too! Check them out -

Here's the link:
http://pro.corbis.com/search/searchFrame.aspx

Type in the word " FERRET " in the search box (in upper left-hand
corner) and you'll then see 3 pages of ferret related photos! Some of
the photos aren't of actual ferrets but they come up in the search
because the photo's captions have the word 'ferret' in them. (Cap
Ferret, Ferret Chardonnay, etc.)