From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:01:48 -0400
Let me share a little story that happened at the vet's office while Deja was
visiting to get her stitches removed:

We, that is my SO, the vet, and I, were standing in an exam room chatting
about all kinds of stuff, when suddenly, as if in perfect choreographic
fashion, we all got very, very, quiet.  Three pairs of sharply focused eyes
became transfixed onto one very specific area.  There we stood, like three
human statues eerily frozen in time.  In the bottom right corner of the
room, *Deja* was backing up.

Without sharing a word we all watched in absolute attention waiting for the
results of Deja's efforts.  Then came a communal sigh of relief, as the
three of us, smiles painted broadly across our faces, all began cackling
like proud mother hens, speaking of the fine quality and virtues of this
little critter's poop.

We remarked as to the color, as to the texture, the form, and even as to the
quantity of this little curled pile of dung!  Minutes passed before any of
us would even think about the disposition of Deja's triumphant work of art.

Ahhh, ferret companionship, ain't nothing else like it!
best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi