From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 01:14:00 GMT
Hi All-

Good for you, Linda!  A guy also came to our door last week from the Sierra
Club, wanting a donation.  I, too, turned him down and took the opportunity
to firmly, yet respectfully explain why.  He claimed he wasn't aware of
the organization's position regarding domesticated ferrets.  I told him it
wouldn't be a bad idea to check into it, and to share this new info with
others.

While flipping through the channels Friday evening, I paused on Sabrina,
The Teenage Witch(?).  She had some weird Valentine sickness, where what
looked like a cardboard, cut-out heart was beating under her blouse.  She
asked someone if they thought anyone would believe that she had a live
ferret in her shirt!

Sonya