From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 17:54:54 EST
Let this be a WARNING to all ferrets or this could happen to you!

Ms. Millie came to visit me and my mother last week.  They went sight
seeing and shopping for three days.  My mother said all Ms. Millie really
wanted to do was to see our pet stores.  Mother said Ms. Millie was walking
down Bourbon Street trying to find ferret souvenirs or FERRETS!

The first day they went shopping in Baton Rouge they found a pet store that
had LOTS of ferrets.  Mother said you could put your arm in the glass cage,
and ferrets would hang from your arm sleeve.  Well, my mother came home
talking about this one little albino male.  She talked and talked about
him, even with Lilly in the room.  There is me the Oscar, Bailey Boy, Elle
Mae and Sweet Lilly living here.  Why would she find the need to talk about
another ferret?  You are not going to believe this, she went back to the
pet store last night and bought him!  All the ferrets were gone except this
one.

We have not told our dad Ron about this.  Right now Newman (that is his
name) and Lilly are the same size.  My mother keeps Lilly and Newman
separated because, #1.  She has not told dad about Newman, and #2.  LILLY
HATES NEWMAN!  Why that little girl will not let that baby be is beyond me.
She grabs him and shakes him so hard.  Last night mother had Newman in her
arm a sleep, when all of a sudden, Lilly poked her head out from underneath
the couch and sniffed dad's shoe!  Hehehe, I know mother was shaking,
scared dad might think he was seeing double.  My dad loves us, well he
loves me and tolerates the others.  He is the smart one and told mother we
have enough ferrets, but she was not listening to him.  He loves mother and
will eventually love Newman too, but mother wants to wait to tell him
tomorrow over the phone while he is at work!  The distance makes mother
brave to tell dad things like this, or that one of the human kids have
wrecked the car, or how much money she spent at the mall!

So let this be a warning.  If you hear your human talking about Ms. Millie
coming to town, watch out!  In fact, find a way to keep them out of the pet
stores.

Keep Bailey Boy in your prayers, he has an appointment to be checked for
heartworms Tuesday morning at 9 AM.  We all loves the Bailey!

Oscar Ferret (Easy Off I loves you!)
Bailey Boy (I's don't knows ifs I's was playing with Lilly or the Newman)
Elle Mae (That Newman is going to be a fine ferret one day.  Thanks mom)
Lilly (Where is that little *&%$, I'll ring his neck)