From:
"Thomas W. Kemper, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:20:42 -0600
BIG, [and FML]
Just thought you'd allow a proud dad to let the rest of the FML'ers know
about a new site with some fert photos.  My son, Chris (a FML'er himself),
has just gotten his site up on the 'net.  He and his SO have an animal
obedience training business, but also they've published pictures of their
(and mine) ferrets on the site.  They can be found @
http://www.cyberramp.net/~kender

I'm sure he'll appreciate some input on how he can improve the site.  I've
also encouraged him to list ferret links, as well as the FML link, so it can
serve as a resource for ferret owners up here in N.  Texas to find other
resources.  So, you guys that want your link published on his site, send it
along with your comments on his still under construction site.  I'm sure
he'd appreciate.

A proud dad,
Tuck Kemper
Proudly owned by Major Burns (ferret face), and Scooter (the dook of earl).