Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:08:23 EST
I just have to laugh at myself when I write about a ferret subject I would
get such poor grades in, if I were being judged-like getting ferrets to
always use the litter box, and taking pictures of ferrets.

But one way that works is to wear them out.  Have them out from early in
the morning and keep them out until the afternoon.  Run errands with them,
and take them to the park to play.  They will be so pooped out of their
minds-they will sleep in a basket you can put on a table while they are
still asleep.  I have gotten some lovely photos that way.

Or--have a friend hold the ferret in position talking softly and smoothly
while you line up the shot, Then have the friend step back at the count of
3-and take the picture.

Most of my pictures are spur of the moment-wow are you cute!~ things.  And
most of them are blurry and don't include the whole ferret.

 :-)
Lisette