From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 06:10:17 -0700
Hello all!

Well, Hopps is home, Hopps was hungry, Hopps is CLEAN and Hopps has actually
overexerted himself!  He wasn't even upset that the other were having their
runtime and *he* had to go his cage (after swimming around the tub for about
15 minutes.) More then likely he was thinking "So COOL!  I get the hammock
to myself!" Dwayne (the maintence guy that found him) called me yesterday at
work to tell me that had found Hopps (after he had escaped from the aquarium
he had put him in) in one of his drawers to his dresser.  (I told you so,
Dwayne!  - Look very, very closely!) He said to me "Karen, DANG this guy
sure loves to give kisses!" Well, "I told you so, Dwayne, as a matter of
fact it was on Hopp's "wanted" poster!  Anyway, my sincerest thanks,
appreciation and anything I can muster goes out to this guy!  When I went to
pick Hopps up, he had to "say goodbye" and told me that if for some reason,
he had not been able to find Hopp's home, he would have taken him in and
given him the best home he possibly could!  Why can't more people be that
way??????  Anyway, to say the least, my little teddy bear was sooooooo
tired.  He could barely keep his eyes open.  After being out since Monday
evening til 11:30 p.m.  Thursday night it's no wonder!  First thing he did
was EAT!  Poor Dwayne had no food except dog *yuk*!  and said that Hopps
just ate a little bit.  So a very happy end to a very upsetting week, all I
can say is MY BABY IS HOME!!!!!!!!  P.S.  Slinky told Laurie that Hopps had
sent me a postcard.  Got a cute little postcard from him yesterday at
work....THANK YOU SLINK!

Karen/Manna &
Hopps:  Mommy that was FUN!, - well, it was a little fun....well, it was
a little scary....well, actually, it wasn't much fun at ALL!"
Daisy:  HOPP'S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??????  Mommy?  Mommy?
MOOOOOMMMMMMYYYY?????
Morrow:  See Mom, I TOLD YOU everything would be ok!
Bubba:  Well, I thought that finally I'd be able to be the "biggest" one
in the house....but, you know, it doesn't matter anymore....my brother's
home and that's all that does!
Samantha:  Well, you all, you know, Hopps and I could be TWINS, just
because Hopps is about three times my size doesn't mean anything!