From:
Jean Caputo-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 17:12:34 -0500
For your odor problem, try Odor Mute.  It is a powder you mix up, and it
works within an hour of applying it.

You'll have to check the smaller pets shops for it, I have not seen it at
the larger "super market" types.

I went to the Columbus Pets Expo for the Ohio Ferret Shelter Assoc. and the
human left in charge did not clean the litter boxes for my two cats out
daily.  Well they used the dinning room carpet, and I tried everything in
the pet store supermarkets, when I was told about this I figured it couldn't
hurt!

I now have a couple of boxes - just in case!

Here's Dookin' At Ya!

Trouble, Storm, Barnabas Collins of Collinwood, Esik a Ho Vadazmenyet (It is
Snowing Ferrets), Kish Szar (Little Shit), Obesession by Ferret, Bandit the
Ferret Boy, Garbonzo with No Beans, Hawkeye (blind in one eye), Sniper
(blind in the other), Justice (blind and three legs), Rikki (old, bad heart,
insolnomic, blind), Ripley (cutest little sivler in my world), Maznoone (A
little crazy)

Shelter Kids:

Ko Do, Po Do, Bertha, Ferre, Caos (Check out North Coast Ferret Shelter Web
page) Pee Wee, Wee Wee, Damion, Babe, Chance, Luck, Simba

Bugs & Rossi (cats - spoiled)

Gizmo (sugar glider) (another rescue)

Olivia (4.5 ft. ball python, 8 yrs old)  (another rescue)

Oh yeah - me

Jean