Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 94 14:58:16 EST
Our male sable just recently started getting big.  He was always on the
small side, but in the last couple of weeks he has really gotten fat.
(by the way, he is just over a year old).  He has literally doubled
his weight.  We haven't changed anything, same diet, same routine, etc.
He doesn't play quite like he used to.  I thought maybe it was a
seasonal thing, but the other two males haven't changed.  I swear if
I didn't know better, I would think he was pregnant (a.  he is a boy,
and b. all three have been fixed)

Anybody have any suggestions what might be causing this?

Jennifer