From:
"NEEPS, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:54:41 -0400
Hi,

I wanted to take a second to make a quick post about something we have
done, and how it can help clubs, shelters, or any ferret owner.  This is
going to seem like an AD, but it really is not, because if anyone takes
the time to research it, you will see how this can really help shelters
and clubs especially.

We moved our affiliate program to Commission Junction (http://www.cj.com).
Now, if anyone is unfamiliar with this company, basically they make it easy
for anyone to join an affiliate program (revenue share) program.  It costs
us a lot of money to participate as a vendor, but I think the impact this
program will have for shelters and clubs is priceless.

If I run the ABC Ferret Club, and I have 200 members, I can go to CJ and
register to participate in The Ferret Store's affiliate program, and
receive a portion of any order made through this link in the form of a cash
payment.  BUT HERE is the better part... There are about 1800 participating
vendors with CJ, so if you have a shelter or club website, put a small mall
onto your website for your supporters or members.  Encourage them to shop
for everything through your club website.  You can offer electronics,
clothing, housewares, whatever!  You control them all through your CJ
login, and it costs you NOTHING to participate...

I hope this helps some shelters and clubs make a little extra money for
themselves :)

Thank You,

Joe Palko
NEEPS, Inc.