From:
Nathan and Heather Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 12:38:43 -0500
My ferret has a lot of dog qualities.

The main of which is her propensity to curl up at my feet.  She never climbs
into our laps to cuddle, like I've heard some people mention.  (the only
time she crawl in our lap is if we have something she wants) It is really
cute tho.  She doers want to be picked up, she just likes curling up at me
feet, especially when I am on the computer.

She also barks a lot and sits and watches the room like a dog.

Nathan