From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:28:40 -0700
Hi all!
This is my first post, and there are 8 woozles and 3 cats helping me
type, so bear with me.

I've seen a lot of questions about tunnels lately, so here's my 2 cents
worth.

My kids, including the cats, love (no, they LOVE) their giant cardboard
tunnels.  Best of all, they were FREE.  Just visit your local carpet
store, and ask for the tubes they roll the carpet up on...they just throw
them away.  The tubes come in several sizes, one big enough for cats to
run thru.  They are usually very long, but can be cut to size with an
ordinary saw.  I cover mine in fabric or fake fur, and the woozles go
nuts, jumping over, running thru, and playing King-of-the-mountain.
They like to sleep in them also.  What a great way to recycle!

Julie & the Woozles
"NO! Not another animal! Well, maybe just one more..."