From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:12:59 -0800
I wanted to thank all the secret santas for the PFRA ferrets - you
guys did so much, the ferrets are in heaven :)

Pictures will be coming - I thought I would have them mailed out by
now, so I apologize for the delay!

I do need to verify a few addresses, so I'll be contacting you via
email.

If you mailed us a package and did not include an email address, please
drop me a line. I have pictures in digital form, too :)

Thanks again - we are very grateful for all the awesome stuff you sent
the shelter kids - they most definitely had a wonderful holiday!

Mary
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assn
www.ferretrescue.com