From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:52:48 -0700
Well my and I am sure everyone's prayers were answered last night I gave
Snickers some over the counter hairball remedy along with force feeding
him some kitten formula and high calorie vitamins and within an hour he's
back to being the bane of all evil people feet in the universe.  I think
he either had a hairball or was constapated and it gives me all kind of
warm fuzzy feelings to save the life of my little boy Snickers.  My
brother Joe suggested the hairball remedy so I went out and got some and
now Snickers is recovering he's not at 100% but I'd say at least 75%.
Keep little Snickers in your prayers as I do all of your fuzzy babies.

--- David Owings