From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:59:24 EST
Hello,

Please don't feel bad.  By letting someone know can increase the chances
that something will be done.  I use to be stationed in that area.
Hopefully someone will come across these fuzzies and assist them.  I have
4 fuzzies.  I also work in a petstore.  I can tell you, not everyone who
works in a petstore has the pets interest in light.  Some people you can
tell over and over how to assist these babies and week after week they do
the same crazy, non thinking jesture of not paying attention to them not
being able to eat hard kibble.  Or maybe they know I will come in on off
days to assist in the transition with the ferts.  To make sure we have the
best babies when they get their new homes.  I truly listen to what others
say along with the education I have found through reading, vets and own
experience.  I truely believe in the healthiest pet I am able to provide to
future parents of these fuzzies.  Believe me, my husband tells me I am too
far gone.  I do get in trouble on occasion because I believe in letting
someone know exactly what is involve when they get one off our babies.

Hopefully, someone will step in and let them know.  They probably don't
know what to look for when assisting baby fuzzies with the appropriate
dietary needs when they are small and young.  I usually will bring things
from home to assist my babies in the store.  I often call them my babies
until they leave.  Don't feel bad.  By posting this someone will probably
step forward.  We all have weaknesses and strong attributes.  We're human.

Dooks and Chunkles,
BuddaBean, Beema, Shazta, and SkeakySlim, oh yeah their Human Benita