From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:23:05 EST
:::hop hop hop::: Dippy!  stop it, stop spitting on me!!  Dippygirl,
you are a pwetty as a picture.  But I can't have you as a girl fwiend.
You was Doodlebug's girlfwiend.  So Petey told me no!  No No No!!
Plus, I have had my eye on dat pwetty Princess Paris.  She is Hot!

But yes I am in dat FML Calendar as Mr.January.  Aren't I sumpin??
:::Hop Hop Hop::::

Did you know 4 out of the 12 months of this years FML Calendar are
California Ferrets?  Now isn't that an interesting piece of trivia.
Take that California Fish and Game!

For more information on how to get one of these great calendars go to:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

Don't miss out!

Robin & Tonks