Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:34:08 +0000
Vets and Vet bills the biggest threat to any shelter.  If you was refer
to a specific vet and you travel great distances to have your ferret
cared for.  Ask about the shelter that referred you?  Explain they really
need more support form your practice.  I could have gone and go down the
list of vet clinics you pass ferret knowledgeable or not just the amount
of clinics you pass and say you really need to do more for them.  Say
even well I may wind up going to one of the others over it saves me
travel and time and out of respect to the shelter is why I come here.
That will create a good cause and effect.

Create contracts of relations with the Vet you shelters use I have form
the beginning and well the bond, respect and relations is un imaginable
and we get help in many ways.  Also shelter owners next time you see your
doctor no matter which one.  Inform and have info for and about your
shelter.  Over us doing so if we are in the rd well end of year the
staff, doctors, well chip in and pay up our bill so we are zero balance
for the next year.  Even walk through a hospital show you bills out right
and go to evry nurses station, these are caring people and donations
alone well you get much support and as well build a relationship that
then monthly they mail in donations for support.