Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:42:51 EDT
***WARNING, WARNING Will Robinson!***
    Cuteness factor alert:

http://livedigital.com/content/1095827/u23707

Reb was a huge, huge "fan" of Sean and Rocky. Most people don't know
that she even appeared as guest on local talk radio in her area to
teach people about ferrets, the plight of ferret shelters in the
country, and Sean and Rocky. She was on there for quite a good bit of
time and did wonderfully in touching all of those topics. I hate that I
don't recall the first time that I met her online. I just know it was
about 7 years ago, and it had to have had something to do with Sean and
Rocky. So in remembering her, I thought I'd post something that was
close to her heart and something precious!

This movie is of Baby Rocky with baby Sean many months after he blessed
our household. I've been dying all of these years to share movies of
them digitally but have not been able to. I had a brainstorm last night
and picked up my sons 100 dollar Kodak and took a movie of the vhs tape
playing on the tv. It came out half way decent. The actually the
fuzziness that you see is because the tape is deteriorating some.

When you visit the tiny movie, find the link back to my other
media/videos (or the homepage) and I should have another Sean and Rocky
movie up that is even better.

Wolfy