From:
Carol Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:43:44 EDT
I have been lurking for a while but finally have 2 little reasons for
posting.  I just got 2 little boys, almost a year old, from a shelter.
Thought I knew a little about ferrets and now realize that is just about
how much I know.  I hope you will bear with me while I learn.  Can anyone
recommend a good all around care book that really talks about specifics.
My guys have a bad case of fleas so I have been keeping them caged till I
can get them to the vet next week.  Can you use advantage on them without
harming them?  Any suggestions are welcome.  They have been raised on
Purina kitten chow and don't seem to want anything else except a little
apple.  Is this balanced enough for them as adults.  Also, could some one
give me the recipes for duck soup and bob's chicken gravy, just in case.

They are the most gentle guys I have ever seen.  They make no noise even
when playing and don't seem to chew or bite anything.  Please tell me the
chewing part will stay the same.  ; ) I have always thought these were the
cutest animals but never realized how much fun they are.  I don't think I
have laughed so much in years.  Guess that is why you all have them.

Thanks for your help
cj, Sunshine and Shadow