From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:30:08 EST
::A great flash of light and light smoke startles you, and a woman
  clad in robes appears.::

"Mi'ho, let me see what the ferretone reads."

::The robed one squats down and pours some ferretone on the ground to
read.  Out of nowhere, many futzles appear and lick it up before she is
finished.  Perplexed she tries again.... only for it to be lapped up
again in lightening speed.::

"Let me try something else, mi'ho."

::She finds some chicken bones and tosses them on the ground for a
reading.  Once again, the futzles are quick to react.  They dash to
snatch them up and hide them::

"Ugh, this is getting very frustrating, but I will get the job done.  I
promise, Lance."

::With a great stomp of her staff on the ground, she orders the futzles
to give her some space.  With narrowing eyes, she glares at the leader
of the pack of treat mizers ... Dippy.  Dippy rolls her eyes with great
tolerance and backs up to a corner to poop on demand.  The robed one
quickly runs to the poopy patty, and examines it with great interest.
She takes her finger and stirs it around, stirs it around.::

"Aha!  Here it is.  You need to stop trying to make her smell like you.
Stop being so aggressive.  This blanca princesa will change her mind.
But do you have the patience for this one?  Try licking ferretone
together a lot.  Maybe while you are lapping up your treat... if say,
a drop or two got on your muzzles, she will help you lick it off?  Then
she might get to know you and see you are not a bad guy.  Long hot baths
together are bonding as well.  Have "spa" days with her.  Take her to get
her hair done, nails done, ... do it together.  But try not to impress
her so much with the scruffing.  That does not turn her on, the poops
say.  Nikita will be hard to impress and hard to get close to, but da
poops say she is well worth it!  So keep trying, Mi'ho."

::She winks::

"I must be off before that evil Wolfy throws me in that closet again."

::She whirls around in her robes and with a flash of light dissapears
  to the Mystique Realm of Futzles::