From:
Dale Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 12:18:46 -0400
My wife and I have two ferrets (in good health and with all shots).  There
is a possibility that we will be out of the country from 10/96 to 6/97, and
are concerned about what will happen to our animals while we are gone.  We
thought that there was a possibility that a ferret shelter might be willing
to board them for us (for a fee, of course).  We are also interested in
hearing about other options.  If you run a shelter or rescue operation and
would be willing to consider boarding animals, or if you hae any other
ideas, please contact us.  We live in Western PA, by the way.

Dale

Dale E. Miller                         . "I think that in no country in the
Department of Philosophy               . world is less attention paid to
University of Pittsburgh               . philosophy than in the United
http:/info.pitt.edu/~demst10/          . States."
CV available on home page              . Tocqueville