From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:56:41 -0500
Clear DayHey Hey Hey!

With it being time for the Giving Tree and all I figured I better write
a Noble update.  Mr. Noble had a wonderful group of secret Santa's last
year and it occurred to me that they may be wondering how he is doing.

Mr. Noble is doing so well I am not going to put him on the tree this
year.  There are other less fortunate ferrets and it would not surprise
me at this point if Mr. Noble was still here next Christmas.

As some of you may recall, his prognosis last year was not good.  I
honestly did not think he would be here for another Christmas.  Not only
is he here, he now trots wherever he is going, he has a ferret gleam in
his eyes and he gets into ferret trouble by getting onto counters and
into other places he had trouble with before.  His bg has leveled out
and Mr Noble is one fat and sassy and happy little man ferret.

See what a little love can do?  Mr. Noble thanks his past Secret Sponsors.
His shelter mom beleives it was all that extra love comming his way that
turned the corner for him.  Thank you.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang
Secretary Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter