Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:12:20 -0500
If you sent me email in the past week about the auction (or anything else),
there is a good chance I didn't receive it.  Can you please re-send it,
thank you!  People who bid on the rainbow bridge prints should be receiving
them soon.  Can you please let me know when they arrive.  Also, the items
from Kitty and Bob (hammocks etc.) should also be arriving soon; can you
please let me know when you receive them too.  Thanks very much!

The rabies compendium info is certainly worth rejoicing about.  Many ferrets
have needlessly died awaiting this document.  Let's spread it EVERYWHERE so
that every public health official and every medical person knows of its
existence, so that no one can say they didn't know about it.  I am also
feeling very sad about all the ferrets who have died from people's ignorance
and mean spiritedness; I would like to light one more candle to honor all
those ferrets who have died waiting for this piece of paper.

Ronnie
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin, Roxanne and Petunia's mom