From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:45:48 -0600
I want to thank thoughs that are my friends on here that called me and
sent emails this morn and afternoon asking if I was ok, Yes we had some
severe bad storms plus a couple tornadoes one was a f3 wish destroyed
many homes barns and there were many injuries plus 3 killed. Our land
the barns were destroyed and my sisters house the roof of the new house
came right off and also a couple of our cattle were found dead. But for
the most part my family and the ferrets and the shelter we are ok thank
god it was very close call and believe me I was scared.

I'm sorry I didnt ansewer some of yas all phone calls but I was out
there at the Ranch and we were trying to clean up some of the messes
and it's just a flat mess all around now. but Thank you all anyways
and I love yas bunches for thinking of the ferrets and I. Hope you all
have a Very Happy New Year and God Bless you for caring.

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter..