From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:28:30 -0800
With a complaint, go to the library and they have books on the owners of a
store...

Ask the library helper for help.  Their maybe a corporation and you can
contact them to complain and send them some info from
www.ferretcentral.org.  Only a few stores are what they call indivdual
owners or private owners.  If this is the case, call the store and ask
for the corporate owner address and phone # and call them.

I've done this in some cases.  If I remember right, most libraries have
info on many companies even tho you have to read the book/magazine in the
library.  Maybe someone else can help.  I've complained a few times to
stores and to the corporations in writing.

Debbie