From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:46:38 EDT
To all of you who responded, thought or prayed for my Pookie, I thank you
from the bottom of my heart!  I cannot thank all of you enough for helping
my Pookie by getting me the information I needed and the suggestions you
have given me.  I am so grateful to be able to come to your group and learn
from all of you.  It is a great feeling that we all share the same love,
care and interest for our little ones and it's amazing what we will do for
them.  In such a large but small way our little ones do so much for us with
just a dook, war dance, little kisses or hugs.  Your help, thoughts and
love is so greatly appreciated that if I can ever be of help I will sure
to be there for you too!  Pookie and I send all of you dooker hugs, dooker
kisses and again our heart felt thanks!

BIG, I thank you for getting my post out as well.  You are the greatest!!!!

From the most grateful Mom, Pookie and Little Brother Buddy