From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 08:42:16 EST
Hi all!  I just have to be a proud Mom and say our new baby is a dooker.
That's all she does.  Considering my other four are so quiet, it's a
wonderful change.  I got Autumn in November as an anniversary present (my
other half knows the way to my heart) and all she does is dook.  She
dooks at everything and anything even in her sleep.  She even dooked when
she got her shots from the vet.

Well, enough of the boasting lol.  Any shelters that haven't contacted me
yet for hammocks and sleep sacks please do so.  I'm making a lot to go
around!

Lisa and my fabulous five

Have you donated to your local ferret shelter?  They need our help to help
those lovable fuzzies.  Please donate to SOS (even $1 can help)

Kouri is one special ferret.  Find out why he has a fan club:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOSnews.html
Kouri Fan Club

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org