From:
ROBERT PETERSEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 11:17:51 EDT
Hi all,
First time writer,

I've had my little guy (Snickers, 10 month old male) for about 3 months.
Believe it or not he, just found the toilet paper.

Anyhow, In a couple of weeks I am going to spend a week at a cabin in upper
lower Michigan.  I want to take Snickers so I don't have to leave him for to
long with my parents.  (They love him, but I don't want to over stay our
welcome).  The people I am going with have warned me that there are plenty
of ticks in the area and that there dog usually gets at least one.  They say
that they even find the ticks in the cabin.

In addition, during the summer, I spend a good deal of time at cabin in
northern Indiana that has plenty of mosquitos.

I am looking for input about what y'all think about taking a ferret into
these environments.

Thanks much.

Bob (Go Wings)
Snickers (The socks are mine, mister)