From:
"Edwin H. Fitler, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:58:34 -0800
Hey Everyone!

You may remember a few months back that I posted a link to some wonderful
Ferrety artwork done by Jasmine at:

http://www.strangeling.com/

Well, Jasmine has just completed her latest piece.  I must say that she
really did a Great job with this.  Check it out!

http://www.strangeling.com/armfulofferrets.html

If, you take a moment a browse the 24k ferret website you will see the
photo she used for reference under the "adoption" category.  I think she
did a Great job capturing the fuzzies.  Don't You?

Also, If, you do not remember the other two ferret prints, or, have not
seen them they can be found at:

http://www.strangeling.com/twoofakind.html and
http://www.strangeling.com/aferretandhisfairy.html

Well that's all for now....