From:
North R Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:34:25 -0400
You are cordially invited to meet members of the Midwest Ferret
Fellowship, along with their ferrets, at the following upcoming special
event:

Special Event: FERRET DAY

PETCO, ARBORLAND MALL, ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN USA

When: Saturday - July 26, 2003

Time: 11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.

Where:  PETCO, Arborland Mall
3537 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Contact:

Dee Gage at (616) 776-7783 or [log in to unmask] for more specific details.
(Midwest Ferret Fellowship)

OR

Cathy Harper at (734) 480-2514 or [log in to unmask] for more specific
details.  (SouthEastern Michigan Ferret Rescue)

Ferrets are also welcome to this event!

In addition, you are invited to visit our website:
www.midwestferretfellowship.org

While you're there, check out our Shopping link where you'll find some
unique items for you and your furkids, such as:

The 2003 Ferret Calendar (a few left at a great price)

The Maltese Penny jewelry

MFF crocheted eggs & mice

3-piece sleep sets

Zanies 8-way Ferret Playhouse

Not shown is the MFF Heavy-Duty clear plastic tubes.  These are 10-feet
long & 4-inches in diameter.  This tube DOES NOT collapse.  You can tie
this tube in a knot and it will stay put.  Cost is $30 plus
shipping/handling

The Mission Statement of the Midwest Ferret Fellowship is to educate and
promote the domesticated ferret as a companion pet.  Even though we are
home-based in Michigan, anyone interested in ferrets is welcome.

Dee Gage
Co-Founder/Acting President