From:
"Michael a.k.a. OIK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:12:46 -0400
If my three girls were human, Loki would be the next Miss Manners (She
would teach everyone to ask nicely before biting toes)...Fria would go to
the Sydney olympics and get a gold medal in track, if she dosen't get too
fat from all the ice cream she would be eating (you should see her take off
fore the door whenever she hears it open)...Jamocha would just go around
kissing and kissing and kissing.

If I were a ferret, I would dump soda cans, dump glasses, remove all the
books from the shelf, generaly make a big mess, and rather than clean it
up I would go into my ferret sleeping bag and watch my humans clean it up
while I drift off into a ferret coma.

--