From:
tim fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:33:00 +0000
1. Smokey: sandy jill, 6 years best rabbit bolter in the county.Bought
from a market.

2. Will: albino hob,entire, son of smokey, called willie 'cos my 6 year
old daughter saw that he had one(a willie!)

3. Snap: Polecat jill, so called because she does.  4 years old.Bought
from same as smokey.

4. Jasper, 3 years old, son of snap and will, inherited his mums desire
to bite, but doesnt really mean it, just playing.

5.Oscar.  5 year old son of smokey.  The fattest lazyest ferret in the
world, he doesnt hunt as he is too soft.  I sold him to a silly woman who
fed him on dead guinea pigs(he didnt eat them) so once i heard about this
i had him back and&nbsp; he is the only ferret i have&nbsp; had operated
on.  He has had a vasectomy, as all my jills are entire, so need mating,
but i dont want 100,s of kits.

6.Snowy, 3 year old albino jill, in kit to jasper again.  Bought het from
a market, she is very sharp, and hunts well.

7.Snuffles, 1 year old polecat jill, daugter of snowy and jasper.  Very
friendly, the first to come to the cage door, climbing up my leg, and
always after fuss.  Very slow to take to hunting, may even be a peace
and love pacafist!!

These are the 'fowlersferrets' , all happily living in a large outdoor
walk in cage, and so far healthy .  They all descend from 'Hobbit', my
first ever ferret, who lived to the amazing age of 15years(not all with
me < just the last 7), so lets hope the others do as well.

T.Fowler