Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:43:20 -0700
I am new to this list, but I have to say my 2 cents.  Most importantly,
Gordon, I am so sorry for you loss of Kodo.  Your emails express how
deeply you loved and cared for him.  It is so difficult to let your loved
one go.  We try to do what's best for them, and we hang on to the chance
that things might improve.  It sounds like Kodo had a wonderful life with
you.  I am so sorry for your loss, and I pray his memories comfort you.

Marlene, you run a ferret shelter??  And you speak to someone in their
time of loss like you did to Gordon??  You ought to be ashamed of
yourself, and your comments: "hit him over the head with a shovel" and
"Gordon, you win the prize"?????..  just to name a few.  That is cold.
I joined this list to learn and to share stories and get/offer
support/information.  I am appauled at your comments, ESPECIALLY when
someone is clearly greiving over the loss of their loved one.  My God
woman, dont be so heartless.

Sincerely,
Andrea