From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 00:58:02 EDT
>Please Big, post my story since this is my last hope to try to find
>someone with the answer and with the right cure for my baby.

Hi Aline ~

I'm not sure about where you live, but do you get deer ticks there?  This
sounds like a Lyme disease.  If it is there should be a swelling around
the bite.

Here I manage Lyme disease by applying a Homeopathic remedy of Ledum
palustre; and if necessary followed by Rutz Graveolens 24-48 hours later.

I know Europe uses homeopathy more than we do in the U.S.  Maybe there is
one near you?  The 30x potency broken down for animals may help, but it
is important to identify this as Lyme first.

Warmly ~

Mary L. Conley, ND, Herbalist
Conley Farm Organic Herbs
Online Classes