From:
JOSEPHINE HANSEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:24:02 -0700
Hello Again!
I ordered Totally Ferret 2 days ago through theferretstore.com and received
my package today!!  That was Fast!!  i started reading the ingredients on
the package and was a little surprised, becouse my first posting to this
list was concerning what food was best to give them, I got a lot of response
and almost all recomended Totally Ferret and Iams kitten food, becouse it
was the highest in animal protein, so i dashed to the Petstore and got Iams
kitten formula, Liza seems to prefer it, Truls wont touch it, and now that i
have Totally Ferret it's the same Liza loves it but Truls holds his ground.
(i only give a little mixed with their ussuall Kaytee)  But i found that
Kaytee has Soy Flour as its fourth ingredient and therefor is the highest
in animal protein!!

Kaytee Forti-Diet contains: Poultry Meal, Fish Meal, Animal Fat, Soy
Flour...

Iams Kitten Formula contains: Chicken by Product Meal, Chicken, Rice
Flour...

Totally Ferret contains: Chicken by Product Meal, RICE FLOUR, Egg
Product....

i am going to feed a mix of it all becouse God forbidd they would change
anything about Kaytee that would affect the taste, Truls would rather starve
than eat anything else on his own, and maybee in another year or so he will
considder eating 2 or three different foods .

But i wonder.... Are You Buying some other Totally Ferret??  are there more
than one manufactores??

Thankfull for Replies
Josephine: try it..Try IT!!    TRYYYY IIIIIIT!!!   Truls: AAAAARRRGH  =
She is Poisoning MEEE!!!  i WONT I WONT!!! Liza: If you dont want it can =
i have it? Mommy Can I Have It??