From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 11:56:01 -0500
All Fuzzies are doing great, Cinder's STAPLES are out, and she is her old
rambunctious self again.

Thank You to all who have written personal e-mails, they have given me
strength during times of feeling down.

I have not been able to read any e-mail since 24 May, 2000.  Having some
different medical difficulties, i.e.: retention of fluids, looks like
conjestive heart failure, should know after tests 6 & 8 of June.

My heartfelt sympathies go out to all who have experienced the loss of
companionship of their 4-legged loved ones and/or 2-legged loved ones.  The
loss of their companionship is but temporary.  We shall see them again at
the Rainbow Bridge.  In the Old Testament (or Torah) the book of Genesis
describes the Creation (Time Frame not important, nor is order of creation,
only important part is: GOD CREATED).  In the Creation story it is written
that GOD Created "the animals and they were good, and they were good."
Next, in the Sermon on the Mount, given by Jesus, he said: "Our Heavenly
Father knows when even the sparrow falls from the air." Why would our
Heavenly Father even want to know when a sparrow fell from the air, if they
meant nothing to Him?  Also, when Jesus was asked about the end of time,
Jesus said: "The Lion will lay down with the Lamb, and the Child shall put
his hand into the Adder's den and not be harmed."  These words tell me that
there will be the spirits of the animals in Heaven.  And Finally, God the
Creator, is also the Great Conservationist, and He lets nothing go to
waste.  I believe that GOD is Pure Love, and that Pure Love would not allow
a part of His Creation die and be no more.  Rest assured, we will be with
our 4- legged and 2-legged loved ones again and for all eternity.

Peace to all, and may the Love of God fill your hearts with joy and may
His Love for you flow through you to all others that you touch.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family: 8 hooman beans; 14 fabulous fuzzies; 6 crazy
canines; & 2 felonious felines