From:
David Frischling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:46:57 -0500
To the person who wrote the email to Wysong, the price is actually $15
for 7.5 oz, not 7.5 lbs.  I'm sure that was a typo on your part, but I
just wanted others to know that the actual price is more like $30 a
pound, not $2 lb.

Also, I figured you can get a 20% discount (like I mentioned before, big
whoop!) if you become an affiliate.

I know I mentioned a few days ago that I would call them on Friday and
let everyone know what I found out, but I became very busy and was unable
to call at that time.  Hopefully, Monday, I'll be able to speak with
them.

Now, about California and ferrets.  As a recent escapee from that hellish
place I call Los Angeles (to Maine), I for most of my adult life kept
pretty politically active with certain things.

I remember that the politician most responsible for keep ferrets illegal
was none other than the wonderful Willie Brown, back when he ran the
state assembly (and I do mean ran it!).

Here is an excerpt from an article I just found by searching google:

 Willie Brown crackled with wit.  When reporters once asked him about
 the likely passage of a bill legalizing ownership of ferrets, sponsored
 by a Republican assemblyman sporting a new toupee, Brown gestured at
 the hairpiece and said: "The bill's as dead as that thing on his head."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0109/p01s03-uspo.html?usaNav

david