Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 14:45:42 -0500
>This is Milo and Conner's mommy writing to find out if anyone else has ever
>noticed their fuzzbutts wag their tails.

We have recently begun seeing our ferrets wag their tails too, and we find
it absolutely hilarious.  Both Loki, the baby, and Clover will wag
vigorously...usually when they're all running through the clear ferret
freeway and they run into each other.  Fights in the tube lead to tail
wagging.  They also do it when they're running backward in the tube too.
I have yet to see Chunker or Missy Luna do it though.  They just look so
darned cute, my roommate Tim (ferret's dad) and I laugh for hours!

Kristi and the Mustelid Mob of Mayhem
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and new baby Loki
see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/194656 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!