From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:11:52 -0400
Ardith,

There are people in this world who, for whatever reasons, are miserable
and live simply to make others miserable. Sad but true. All we can do
for these types is too pray for them and hope that one day they will
find something to be happy about.

There are a few other posts asking about why VK CONTINUED to allow the
rabbits live outside, terrified, when there were known dogs attacking
the hutch. I'm really curious about this myself. See, I have 2 ferrets
and a rabbit along with 11 cats. I have a huge pet playpen set up in
my living room for the rabbit to play in several hours a day then the
rabbit goes in a huge carrier so the ferrets can have their time out
of the cage (again for several hours). I take precautions to keep the
ferrets and the rabbit separated. I know that my rabbit is scared to
death of the ferrets and I don't want any of my babies to live in
constant fear, which is exactly what VK was doing. Sure, none of the
rabbits were ever hurt physically according to VK) but what kind of
life is there if they are terrified all the time? It honestly can't be
a good life. Can you imagine, even for a moment, how your life would
be if you lived in constant fear? VK subjected these poor rabbits to
this but can't see what is wrong with this whole picture.

Personal note to VK: would you like to have a discussion about
accountability now? I'm not so sure you win that debate now we all know
about what you put the rabbits through. Kinda like the pot calling the
kettle black in my personal opinion (and yes, I do have one, just like
everyone else). Your original post about Alex was cruel and hateful.
Maybe you should read about how to have compassion and empathy for
others. Your follow-up posts were equally mean. If you were looking for
attention, then you got it. If you were genuinely concerned about what
had happened to Ping, then you would have found better words to convey
the sentiment. Instead, you viciously attacked her. I'm curious as to
what has happened to you in your life that has made you so bitter and
angry. Maybe seeing a therapist would help. Of course, I do realize
that most of this is falling on deaf ears. People such as yourself
would never admit they were wrong. Your posts prove that. I feel sorry
for you. All you had to do was chose your words a bit more carefully
and none of this would be happening. I am a VERY blunt and straight
forward person. I pull very few punches with people BUT I have
compassion enough to know how to word things so my point is gotten
without hurting someone's feelings when they are already done. What
gives you the right to judge anyone for their mistakes? Now, unless I
missed the memo from God appointing you as a judge of others, perhaps
you should look at your life and mistakes you have made instead of
judging others according to your perceptions of right and wrong. I
truly wish you the best of luck. I think you are really going to need
it in your life.

Pat