Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:11:23 EDT
1. Mary From F.A.I.R. has 3 cute T shirts for only $15. for large and XL.

A. is a ferret in cookie jar with broken vase and dirt and flowers
   scattered with halo over head praying "Dear God, How bad can I be
   and still go to heaven?

B. is Raisin Hell without phrase on it.  It is sable fert war dancing
    around raisin boxes.
C. is three ferts-albino, silver and sable on checkered table getting into
   the cookie jar.

FAIR  P.O. Box 952, Westmont, Il 60559
Any questions, call 1-630-968-8142.

I never had any nice ferret shirts until I visited FAIR and saw their
selection.

2. I am sick with over 101 temp.  Guess I got it from ferts.  Thank you
all for your prayers and thoughts.  The frets are still alive.  The worst
now is my old "vicious" fert who tore up my arms pretty badly until just
recently and my shy Tiger-who has cancer.

Several people working with cat shelters where ferts are kept until their
fert shelters pick them up wrote that ferts do catch respiratory infections
from cats.  They apparently did not want to write to group though I did
ask..Thank you guys for this valuable info.  I think many of us have cats,
and that this is important info.  Cat gets sick and gives infection to
fert.  Fert gets sick and give infection to mom and dad.

3.Concerning the prevention of ferts getting behind washer and dryer: a
lovely lady wrote that one should:

1] Cut a piece of wood tall enough so ferrets cannot jump over it.
2] Use angle brackets to adhere to the wall and next to the washer.
3] You can do the same with the refrigerator.

"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it
would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone
tied around his neck."

Mark 9:42
Be good
Lisette