From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:52:02 -0400
I am very concerned about Byte-me, a 1 year old femals, spayed, marshall
ferret I have had for about a 9 months now.

She is terribly skinny, her ribs can easily be felt, lower abdomen seems
most unusually skinny.  SHe eats well, I feed her good ferret recommended
food with ferretone additive, she is very active, affectionate, and all
that a ferret usuall is.  She does occasionally demonstrate hind end
trouble, like her legs will fold up under her, but she immediately recovers
and hops on... and after a bowel movement, she seems to have trouble as if
she needs to do more but can't after she has left her pan.  I have noticed
her trying to 'go' but not able to right away, but does in a minute or so.

Can anyone tell me what the problem may be?  I have searched the web for
like symptoms, but have not found anything that comes reasonably close.
Kindly e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you can offer advice on this.

Thanks!

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed