From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:51:33 -0400
>From:    Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Airline woes

Delta Dash is what is a cargo type of shipping & the cost is around $165
one way.  Or I have found Continental Quickpack (where the ferrets are in
AC all the time) is wonderful & $139 (usually).  I have heard United will
let ferrets travel as carry on with you for around $50, but I haven't
checked it out for sure.  I do know most cargo shippers allow the live
animals to sit on the runways waiting for plane changes.  Every cargo
service, except for Continental's Quickpack since they are temp controlled
all the time, has a limit of 85 degrees for live animals.  If any
destination the animal is going thru is over 85 degrees, they will not ship
them.

A good person to ask would be GEORGIA WOOD!  She flew 2 of her ferrets,
herself & her hubby to an AFA show last year.  Who did you use Georgia?