From:
Rebecca Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 13:04:52 -0500
Hi All!!
This is really to BIG (since I haven't checked my mail this am yet) Thank
you so much for the info in yesterdays FML.I had no clue that I could get
the info I'm looking for via you!

I have just one simple question...........How can my hubby and I get Stubby
to eat some treats?It took a couple of days for him to even smell the
Ferretone(which he LOVES!) but the only treat we can get him to eat(or even
smell if he's not in the mood) is peanut butter.We have even tried to pur
Ferretone on the treat, will Stubby smell it?NO!

For those FML readers that live in the Denver area:we have found a vet that
is in the capitol hill area that is familar with ferrets.(I can't remember
his name right now...I have it written down somewhere)The vet said that he
treats ferrets about 50% more imes than his co-workers.I cam give the phone
# to anyone who needs it. Just e-mail me.

              THANKS TO ALL!!!!!
                  Rebecca & Stubby