From:
Jerry Jackowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:47:36 +0000
Hey folks,

I have started putting some of the forty plus pictures and information from
the Chicago show on a page located at
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/jnjack/gcfa98.html .

We had a great time at the show.  I'm also happy to say that members of the
TriState Ferret Connection club located in Cincinnati took home several
ribbons and top honors.
Nancy Robb's received "Best of Class " in altered and "Best of Show".
Lori Sies got "Best of Class" in adult.
Other ribbon winners of TSFC included: Pam Van Overloop, Rick and Cathy
Schradin, Richard Clark and ourselves.  Check out my perspective on the
show.  New pictures and information should be added daily until Friday,
when we leave for the Michigan show.

Jerry, Nita and the Ten of Hearts Gang