From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 11:35:12 -0800
Hi all,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. . .been busy packing and moving!!

Maybe this will help clear up Alexander's allergy problems.  He has been
wheezing lately and took him in a month ago.  Doc said that it was probably
allergies (got a shot 8 months ago for allergies and it cleared it up).
They gave him a shot of prednisone.  Took him in about 2 weeks later because
he was doing it again.  This time I got the dream vet and she said that he
shouldn't be wheezing any more because the shot should have cleared it up.
She said that his lymph nodes were a little big.  She thought that it was
either a cold, or worst case scenario, possible problem with his lymph
nodes.  She gave me some Amoxicillin, and it started to clear it up.  He is
wheezing again, however, in all the confusion and frustration of moving I
accidentally slacked off on his medicine.  I have restarted it and since we
moved out of that giant dust bowl called a house, hopefully both of our
allergies will get better.  Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Well, gotta go!!!!

Dee

P.S. To all who have lost your fuzzies, my condolences.
        To all who have sick fuzzies, my prayers.