From:
Muna Al Zaabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 21:57:34 -0800
>I went to see the movie "Lord of The Rings" on Thursday...about an hour
>into the movie there is a bar scene and there is a ferret in it...it
>kinda

I honestly went to the movie for that "sighting" after I read in the FML,
and you just can't help but scream"ferret", I did the same thing and it's
really funny the way it happened, because both my husband "who didn't know
there was a ferret in the movie' and I screamed loud "ferret", some people
noticed it some didn't and the ones who didn't left wondering why did we
say 'ferret' this loud? ;-)

The same thing happened in Dr Dolittle 2, but this time I couldn't sit on
my seat, almost got up, couldn't believe it how cute that fuzzy was on
such a big scream, I wish I have such a big ferret ;-)  The funny thing
happened after we left, as we heard a couple talking about the ferret, we
both looked at each other smiled and shhh.... don't say no more, can't
talk about them here, at least in this state.....

It was fun...

Marry Christmas every one and wish you a very happy new year.

Best of luck from:

Muna, Sheeba and Caesar...