From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:08:24 EDT
Hi guys.  Robin and Kathleen sent me this hilarious movie with Tonks
playing Super Tonks.  It involves exactly what you picture.  A lot of
zooming the ferret all over the air with you hands, big body movements,
and lots of rough tumble play.  Well, we never do that stuff off the
floor with our ferrets (Scott does, but not us).  We do rough and tumble
play on the ground to wind them up.  So we tried it in the air with Dippy
and Blacky.  They were in heaven.  It's like they relax so much they get
like a wet dish rag.  It's really something.  One thing they love is to
sit in your lap facing away from you.  Then you sort of toss them back
and forth in your hands like a baseball.  Then we pick them up and shake
their butts side to side, and just use very large motor like movements.
They love it.  Any one else notice this about huge motor movements and
relaxation with ferrets?

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com