From:
Charlotte McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:45:54 EDT
Sandee:
Today we lost our darling boy Pasha.  His sweet kisses will forever linger
on our lips and his fuzzy hugs will last in our memory forever.  It is with
misgivings that the McCarthy family pass him onto you with love and care.
We have great solace knowing he will be munching on raisins at the fruit
bar with new friends.  Let him know his old friends have not forgotten him.
His fuzzy pals Graf, Barabas, and Jezebel miss his company as well.  The
sleeping heap will never be the same without him.