From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:09:06 -0400
I want to thank everyone who has been writing to Mike Janke. Wanda, his
wife, wanted me to let you know that the cards and gifts, and now the
IFC Special Award which was a great comfort for Wanda and will be a joy
to Mike when he awakens from his afternoon sleep, have meant so very,
very much to them. When times are hard knowing that one is remembered
and cared about simply means so much more than it does during good
times.

Please, feel free to continue sending thank you notes to Mike for all
the help he provides.

Mike Janke
11930 SW 131st Ave.
Miami, FL 33186

Today they began 24 hour nursing care, and Mike is often asleep, but
waking to yet another batch of letters, cards, and photos has helped
him greatly during this time. Please, keep sending.

Sukie (not a vet)
Current FHL address:
Recommended ferret health links: